To 17.6.2021 – The Impact of New technology on Data Architectures – Rick van der Lans –
Torstaina 17.6.2021, klo 14:50 (lobby, Teams meeting) 15:00 tapahtumaohjelma alkaa –
Teams meeting. Linkki lähetetään ilmoittautuneille ennen tapahtumaa. Link to be sent to registered participants before the event.
Sisään klo 14:50 alkaen – Teams lobby, aulatila,
15:00 Helsinki time – Tervetuloa! Welcome! –
Rickillä on aihealueesta laajempi kahden päivän koulutus, josta tämä esitys on yksi osio.
The Impact of New technology on Data Architectures
- Benefits, drawbacks, features, and use cases of each technology
- Data storage: analytical SQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, cubes
- Data integration: ETL, data virtualization, data replication, data warehouse automation, enterprise service bus, API gateways
- Data cleansing: home-made, professional
- Data streaming: messaging, Kafka, streaming SQL
- Data documentation: data glossary, data catalog, metadata management
- Reporting tools: self-service BI, dashboards, embedded BI
- Data science tools: programming languages, such as R and Python, machine learning automation tools, data science workbenches
- Data security: anonymization, authorization
Rick van der Lans
Rick van der Lans is a highly-respected independent analyst, consultant, author, and internationally acclaimed lecturer specializing in data architectures, data warehousing, business intelligence, big data, and database technology. In 2018 he was selected the sixth most influential BI analyst worldwide by onalytica.com.
He has presented countless seminars, webinars, and keynotes at industry-leading conferences. He also helps clients worldwide to design their data warehouse, big data, and business intelligence architectures and solutions and assists them with selecting the right products.
Rick has been influential in introducing the new logical data warehouse architecture worldwide which helps organizations to develop more agile business intelligence systems.
Over the years, Rick has written hundreds of articles and blogs for newspapers and websites and has authored many educational and popular white papers for a long list of vendors. He was the author of the first available book on SQL, entitled including Introduction to SQL, which has been translated into several languages with more than 100,000 copies sold. Recently published books are Data Virtualization for Business Intelligence Systems and Data Virtualization: Selected Writings.
Rick presents seminars, keynotes, and in-house sessions on data architectures, big data and analytics, data virtualization, the logical data warehouse, data warehousing and business intelligence.
– tapahtumamme päättyy noin 16:30. Our event ends at about 4:30 pm Helsinki time.
Registrations by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Mikäli et vielä ole yhdistyksen jäsen, mutta haluat liittyä ja samalla ilmoittautua tilaisuuteen: email@example.com
Petri Hakanen, puheenjohtaja